Thursday, March 29, 2012

After Two Months, A Short Post About Poop

"I will never dook in the woods," said Luke on the walk to school yesterday.

"I will always dook in the woods," said Henry.

"Dook, dook, dook," said Silas.

I just looked up dook at this awesome website to make sure I was spelling it correctly. It seems my boys have coined a new verb for pooping.

And all of these things say so much about each one of us.

P.S. If Craig had been there, he would have started singing a catchy little ditty about dook. I'm sure it would have featured Luke.

9 comments:

Karyn said...

There was a character in my childhood that earned the nickname Dook. It got to the point that my dad would sing "Duke of Earl" (it's an oldie) whenever he came around. I'm sure Craig's song would be even better!

Losing Lindy said...

Hey thanks for stopping by and your comment. You are right, I should have just acknowledged his feelings. ((hugs))

alaskapeter said...

I love you, and I love my nephews. I hope you don't mind that I posted this on Facebook... :-)

Mara said...

Mara Lamb likes your post.

A M B E R said...

It's good to see you posting again. You are the best mama blogger out there!

Like the new verb too.

Anonymous said...

Silas sounds like Grandma K!!!! :)

so yung wilson said...

Yay! She's back!

It's not too late. Craig can still write a catchy little ditty and you can post the video please. Maybe the boys can sing back up or parts. I see viral in your future!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ser, How am I supposed to know what's going on with you guys if you don't write another beautiful post on your blog? All the best, Anne from Vienna.

so yung wilson said...

another short post about any other bodily product would be eagerly read and thoroughly enjoyed. i'm certain of it.