Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas

This is not an auspicious beginning to my regular blogging resolution: the children are home from school today. It has been a complete and total barf-o-rama around here, with kids (and husbands) falling like dominos over the last five days. I think just about every blanket, sheet and towel that we own has been covered with something gross. The washing machine may never recover.

And my computer just totally froze up and I had to shut it down and re-start it.

But darn it, I'm going to blog!

I didn't post at all over Christmas, which is why I'm going to catch up in the next few days. We had a really nice holiday. The kids were very sweet and thankful for their gifts. I guess I've discovered the secret to well-behaved children: shower them lavishly with gifts! Indulge their desires! Actually, I think what I can take from it is that the children do well when they get a bit more attention. You know, like if I get off the computer (ahem) and focus on them for a bit. Which is what I should do right now.

1 comment:

so yung wilson said...

Diapers are not the end of the grossness is the lesson I'm learning from this blog.

Yea for new posting! Hope washing machine gets to rest soon.