Friday, January 14, 2011

Final Christmas Thoughts


I didn't post yesterday, so I guess I've already failed in my resolution. But I'll keep trying to post on weekdays. This is my last Christmas recap post, and it is really just for myself. This is what I want to remember from the holiday season this year.

Henry saying, "Christmas is the best time of the year because of all the presents and all the love."

Macaroni and cheese with blue cheese and bacon is really delicious with turkey.

Spiced nuts and nut brittle are good homemade gifts.

Luke and Henry hugging with great sincerity after exchanging presents (legos of course).

The antique store is a great place to find gifts.

Our drive to see Christmas lights the day after Christmas for Silas's birthday.


2 comments:

so yung wilson said...

sweet memories!

Anonymous said...

It is good to go back next year at Christmas time and read these thoughts because you don't think you will forget these little things, but you really do! (at least I do.) It is amazing how long a year can be in some ways and then, how quickly a year goes by in other ways. Oh, time: that trickster. So happy you are blogging again. Love, Mom